Do you have a house to sell? Perhaps you’re thinking about selling, and maybe you’re thinking about seller financing. But if you have a mortgage on your house, you might be wondering, “can i do owner financing in New Jersey if i have a mortgage on the property?” We get this question a lot so […]
Tag Archives | owner-financing-if-i-have-a-mortgage-on-the-property
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
- Get Your Asking Price By Selling via Rent To Own in Hillsborough!
- 5 Tips For Selling Your Mobile Home In Hillsborough
- 4 Improvements to Make Before Selling Your Mobile Home In Hillsborough
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Hillsborough
- 4 Benefits of Selling A Mobile Home To A Hillsborough Investor