If you’re thinking about selling your house and you’re wondering what your options are, perhaps you’re exploring something called “seller financing” (also called “owner financing”). Owner financing is a little-known but very effective way to sell your house. And maybe you’re wondering, is owner financing a good idea for the seller in Hillsborough? That’s a […]
Tag Archives | is-owner-financing-a-good-idea-for-the-seller-in
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
- Get Your Asking Price By Selling via Rent To Own in Hillsborough!
- 5 Tips For Selling Your Mobile Home In Hillsborough
- 4 Improvements to Make Before Selling Your Mobile Home In Hillsborough
- How To Get The Best Price For Your Manufactured Home in Hillsborough
- 4 Benefits of Selling A Mobile Home To A Hillsborough Investor